onsdag 20. april 2011

Sweet Pea Stamps Blog Hop Starting April 22


We will be having a Blog Hop this Friday April 22!
(and next Wednesday April 26, we will post more on this one over the weekend).
On Friday we will be introducing 2 new plates.

Those that post this badge, link back to the 
Sweet Pea Stamps Blog and add their link onthe post on the Sweet Pea Blog will be entered in a drawing.
One lucky winner will win a $20 gift card from Sweet Pea Stamps.
You must have it posted on your blog by the end of the day on April 20th
and keep it up until April 23rd.
We will pick the lucky winner on April 23rd!
*


I will be giving away 3 sets of 4 images to 3 lucky winners. HERE is my other CANDY!!
So I have 2 Sweet Pea Stamps blog candies going on. I may also add a card to each Blog candy for the winners.
 Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful day.  It's amost the weekend, and I heardly can't wait...going to the Norwegian mounten/nature...juuuhuu!!:))
GOOD LUCK!:)
Hugs, ellen

1 kommentar:

Love crafts forever sa...

This is such a beautiful Logo for the Blog Hop, and it's on my blog from yesterday. So excited!!
Love Sweet Pea stamps.
Hugs Nataliya